• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED LNIB Panny 45-200 (US)

Buy/Sell feedback for demiro (71)

Status
Not open for further replies.

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
decided to keep for now.....I'd like to trade my Panasonic 45-200 + cash for a 100-300. My lens is "like new in box". Hasn't even left the house yet; just mounted it to make sure it works OK (which it does). Edit: The lens has now left the house. Used it at the ice rink today. Pretty impressed. Re-thinking getting rid of it...

As I reconsider my kit I think adding some reach might be interesting. Plus, I have a very similar zoom on my DSLR.

If you are up for a trade please shoot me a PM with details about your lens and we can discuss cash. I would prefer to deal with an established member and cross-ship lenses. I am willing to work with a newer member but would probably ask them to ship lens first.

Thanks.

Just adding one quick pick. The lens is like new and looks it. Includes box and all original accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom