1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED LNIB Panasonic GH2 Body

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Oopsydaisy74, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oopsydaisy74

Oopsydaisy74 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 6, 2010
    Bronx, NY
    Will
    I'm selling my GH2 body with box, manuals, and cables. No scratches, dust, etc. I treat all my gear like babies. Why am I selling? I'm looking to go to a smaller body and I don't need the video capabilities the GH2 is best at. I've only sold one thing here, but the person was very satisfied with the transaction.

Anyway, I'm asking $500+Paypal fees. CON US. PM with any questions. BTW, sorry for the iPhone pics, but I don't own another camera

Attached Files:

2. Oopsydaisy74

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 6, 2010
    Bronx, NY
    Will
    Price drop

3. Stitz

Stitz New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 31, 2012
    how much is the price drop?

4. Oopsydaisy74

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 6, 2010
    Bronx, NY
    Will
    Price is $500+PayPal fees

5. PhotoPat

PhotoPat Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 15, 2012
    Virginia
    Pat
    interested in trading for a Panny GX1 with kit 14-42 non power zoom lens? been used maybe a 3 weeks total. still have the original box, cables, ...everything. I am more of a video shooter and the GX1 is just not giving me what i need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.