• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED LN Panasonic 7-14mm F4 Asph

Buy/Sell feedback for TechIV (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TechIV

Ok, I feel kinda shady having my first post on the forum be a FS post, but I thought it would be of interest here.

Selling a LN Panasonic 7-14mm F4 Asph. Includes the original box, caps, etc.
If you're shooting m43, you'll love this lens. I did a comparison with my friend's Olympus 12mm and this one is SHARPER... of course it doesn't shoot at F2...

Asking $715 shipped FedEx Ground regular paypal.

Only selling because I don't have m43 anymore... will post photos later if necessary.

Have bought and sold a fair amount on ebay, Getdpi and Fred Miranda. Will provide feedback before transaction. BTW Amin, you have set up a wonderful community here, thank you.

O

orbitdigital

Sweet Johnny! Great price for amazing lens. Someone needs to get on this.

GLWS and welcome!

EthanFrank

Mu-43 Regular
Awesome price. I just picked one up at a similar price and I'm thrilled. Livnius, jump on this! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom