Live google+ Hangout with Trey Ratclif tonight

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by gsciorio, Oct 22, 2012.

1. gsciorio

gsciorio Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Miami, FL
    • Like Like x 2
  2. brutto

brutto Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 17, 2011
    I'd love to see this but I think it'll be at 2am over here in the UK. Is there a re-watch available?
  3. Linh

Linh Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 14, 2009
    Maryland, US
  4. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    It was a great conversation - well worth watching. If you know folks who don't understand :43: send them the link. :2thumbs:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. robbie36

robbie36 Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2010
    rob collins
    To be frank... if you know about M43 which I think everyone on this site does it is a bit of a waste of an hour. I have watched it.

I mean it is along the lines of of 'look ...this how small my camera is... this is an OMD, isnt it sexy? this is how sharp the 45/1.8 is... this is how small the 20/1.7 is .....can you believe the 14/2.5 is so small so sharp and only costs US$200... one has to admit that while the 25/1.4 is 1.4 in terms of light it is the equivalent of 2.8 in terms of DOF compared to FF.....'.....

What did I learn?

Well apparently if you use art filters with a Nex you cannot shoot RAW.

Go figure.....

I have absolutely no complaints about people promoting M43 and I encourage it wholeheartedly. I would agree that most people dont know about it and dont understand it. I just doubt it is of much interest to people who do.
  6. Linh

Linh Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 14, 2009
    Maryland, US
    eh, I disagree. Not everyone is a regular. It wasn't targeted at folks that know m43 anyway, it was targeted at folks just looking into it. And there could be a handful of lurkers who haven't joined that might see this and find it useful.
    • Like Like x 1