1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Live google+ Hangout with Trey Ratclif tonight

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by gsciorio, Oct 22, 2012.

1. gsciorio

gsciorio Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Miami, FL
    • Like Like x 2
  2. brutto

brutto Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Feb 17, 2011
    I'd love to see this but I think it'll be at 2am over here in the UK. Is there a re-watch available?

3. Linh

Linh Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Maryland, US
  4. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    It was a great conversation - well worth watching. If you know folks who don't understand :43: send them the link. :2thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  5. robbie36

robbie36 Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2010
    Bangkok
    rob collins
    To be frank... if you know about M43 which I think everyone on this site does it is a bit of a waste of an hour. I have watched it.

I mean it is along the lines of of 'look ...this how small my camera is... this is an OMD, isnt it sexy? this is how sharp the 45/1.8 is... this is how small the 20/1.7 is .....can you believe the 14/2.5 is so small so sharp and only costs US$200... one has to admit that while the 25/1.4 is 1.4 in terms of light it is the equivalent of 2.8 in terms of DOF compared to FF.....'.....

What did I learn?

Well apparently if you use art filters with a Nex you cannot shoot RAW.

Go figure.....

I have absolutely no complaints about people promoting M43 and I encourage it wholeheartedly. I would agree that most people dont know about it and dont understand it. I just doubt it is of much interest to people who do.

6. Linh

Linh Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Maryland, US
    eh, I disagree. Not everyone is a regular. It wasn't targeted at folks that know m43 anyway, it was targeted at folks just looking into it. And there could be a handful of lurkers who haven't joined that might see this and find it useful.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.