Little rubber thing

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Plimsol, Jun 27, 2012.

  1. Plimsol

    Plimsol Mu-43 Regular

    Mar 29, 2010
    Belgium, Antwerp
    Hey All,

    Anyone know if you already can find somewhere on the net, the little black rubber cap, to protect the grip-contacts in the camera? (OM-D)
    I already lost one.

    Maybe i can also use black gaffer tape? but i don't know if this is waterproof.

  2. Leeston

    Leeston New to Mu-43

    Jun 23, 2012
    i am guessing you do not but just in case....

    If you happen to have the grip as well, there is a spare rubber cover that comes with that as a spare.
  3. CUB

    CUB Guest

    I suggest you call the Olympus Belgium help line (Hulplijn) on 00800 / 67 10 83 00.

    Or email to:
  4. dcisive

    dcisive Mu-43 Veteran

    Feb 19, 2010
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    I just got mine on Tuesday. EACH part has it's own rubber piece (total of 2 only) there are NO more or extras to speak of. I would imagine it will be a special order from Olympus.. I'm crazy careful for example when I have to use the flash as you need to remove several parts and I immediately get those parts into either my pocket or my bag. Sheesh it's complicated.