Link to GH2 specifications

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by brnmatsumoto, Sep 21, 2010.

1. brnmatsumoto

brnmatsumoto Mu-43 Regular

Jul 18, 2010
    Los Angeles, CA
    Well it is old news--I suppose, but I thought this link to the Panasonic site on the GH2 would be appropriate.

DMC-GH2 | PRODUCTS | LUMIX | Digital Camera | Panasonic Global

Hopefully, this has not been posted earlier and if has been, I apologize for cluttering people's message box. But boy I am excited about this camera and what it could do for my photography. Can hardly wait to see if the Autofocus speed is indeed faster, if SNR is lower.

I enjoyed the GH1--and this looks like a wonderful step up.

Brian

2. photoSmart42

photoSmart42 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 12, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Lower SNR would be a bad thing. I'm guessing you meant higher SNR.

3. brnmatsumoto

Jul 18, 2010
    Los Angeles, CA
    Dragos:

You are absolutely right. You can see how excited I am!:smile:

Brian

4. photoSmart42

photoSmart42 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 12, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    No worries - I made the same mistake a few months ago. You're learning from my mistake :smile:.

5. brnmatsumoto

Jul 18, 2010
    Los Angeles, CA
    Minimum ISO 160?

While going over the specifications on the GH2, I noticed that the lowest ISO is 160--not 100. Curious, all the G cameras started at IS0 100. Hopefully, this bodes well for those of us wondering if the SNR is higher than the Original GH1. Hopefully this means a 2/3 f stop gain in sensitivity and that the advertisements are correct in better low noise performance in dimmer light.

Brian

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.