• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Limited Edition Black Olympus 12mm f/2 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijm5012

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ian
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Limited Edition Black Olympus 12mm f/2

Prices
$925, paypal'd and shipped to CONUS

Ships to
CONUS

Description
Up for sale is a limited edition copy of Olympus' 12mm f/2 prime, in black. The lens is in pristine condition, with no marks on the body or glass. It comes with all the original accessories (shown in the images below, but it includes the lens, plastic lens cap, metal lens cap, metal lens hood, and UV filter).

Everybody knows about this lens, and knows that it's discontinued (shown as "discontinued" on B&H's website). The only way to get a copy of this lens anymore is to buy it brand new from Japan via ebay for an exorbitant amount, or buy a used one on ebay and hope for the best. As the images show, the lens I'm selling is in "like new" condition, and was always stored in a padded bag when not in use.

I'm open to fielding offers, but short of buying one of these new, you won't find a better quality lens.

I am willing to trade for a similar condition (like new) Panasonic 12-35 + cash on your end, as long as it has all the accessories it originally came with. I am NOT looking for an Olympus 12-40 PRO, only a Panasonic 12-35.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

View attachment 356366
View attachment 356367
View attachment 356368
View attachment 356369
View attachment 356370
View attachment 356371
View attachment 356372
View attachment 356373

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
Shipping method
FedEx

Shipping charge
Free (CONUS)

Handling time
1-2 business days

References
ebay: ijm0711

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

ijm5012

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ian
Over 700 views, and I've received one offer for the lens? C'mon guys. I'm open to offers as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom