COMPLETED Like new Panny GH2, 14-140, 14-42, 12mm3D, 3 batteries: $1000

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by riverr02, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riverr02

riverr02 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 2, 2011
    New York
    Rafael
    I'm selling a like-new Panasonic GH2 which I purchased early last year. This sale includes:

Panasonic GH2, black
    Panasonic 14-140mm lens
    Panasonic 14-42mm lens
    Panasonic 12mm 3D lens
    Total of 3 batteries (2 Panasonic, 1 aftermarket battery)
    Transcend 32gb Class 10 SDHC card
    Panasonic MC UV filter for 14-140
    Charger, manuals, cables, original boxes

Everything is in LIKE NEW condition. The GH2 has had a screen protector on it since I received it and has been meticulously cared for. The UV filter has been on the 14-140mm lens since I got it to protect the lens. I have the original boxes for the body, all three lenses (including the lens pouches & caps), and the UV filter. I take pristine care of all of my equipment, and nothing has ever been dropped, damaged, or been in contact with water. This is a hobby for me, so it hasn't been used much. Some things have barely been used- I've never had to use the backup aftermarket battery, and the 3D lens has been used once. Also, other than attaching it to my GF3 to see if it worked (I got it as part of a bundle this past Christmas), the 14-42 has never been used.

The reason for the sale is that I'm consolidating my equipment to simplify my hobby, one which I unfortunately haven't been able to spend much time on thanks to work. I also thought I'd be using the video functionality of the camera more, but that hasn't been the case.

I'm asking for $1000 for all of this. Because of the size of the transaction and because I don't want to get scammed, I'd like to offer this to anyone who can pick it up in person in New York City (Brooklyn) and pay cash. You're more than free to check everything out to make sure it works and is as described to your satisfaction before paying for it as no returns are accepted. FWIW, you can also check my eBay feedback (same user ID: riverr02 , eBay Feedback Profile for riverr02) and see that it's pristine.

Honestly, it's a great setup in perfect shape.

Attached Files:

2. Nsxnext

Nsxnext New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 1, 2012
    Interested in selling just the 14-42mm?

3. Stitz

Stitz New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 31, 2012
    i'm interested. Pls pm me how to contact you. TY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.