1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Like New Panasonic Lumix H-FS014045 14 mm - 45 mm F/3.5-5.6 | Location: USA | Ships: USA/Can

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by oxymor0n, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oxymor0n

oxymor0n New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 7, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Like New Panasonic Lumix H-FS014045 14 mm - 45 mm F/3.5-5.6
    </br>Prices</br> $180 (including shipping and Paypal)
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA/Can
    </br>Description</br> I'm selling off my Micro 4/3rd stuffs (just sold my E-P1 kit a week ago). Up for sale today is the Panasonic 14-45mm kit lens, i.e. the best kit lens ever for m4/3 cameras. Made in Japan quality with aspherical elements and metal lens mount, this lens' build quality is impeccable.

The lens is in mint conditions: there's no scratches or scuffs whatsoever on the body, and needless to say it is flawless optically. I've included two of the many photos I took with it to demonstrate the quality of this lens. Believe me when I say that it is worth you money.

The lens comes with the original front cap, a push on rear cap, and the OEM pouch.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail (w/ tracking & signature)
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Free
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 Business Days
    </br>References</br> Ebay: oxymor0nic
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.