1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Like new Panasonic DMC-G3 in original box with Panasonic 14-45 mm f/3.5-5.6 + 8 GB SD

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by hannu108, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hannu108

hannu108 Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Aug 11, 2011
    Netherlands
    I am selling my Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 micro four thirds camera. The deal includes the camera body with the original accessories and documentation with Panasonic 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 lens and a 8GB Sandisk Extreme 30 MB/s SC Card.

This Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 camera was bought 20th of January this year and is in LIKE NEW condition and it has a 2-year European warranty. The original invoice is included. The Panasonic Lumix Vario 14-45 mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. lens is used but is in excellent condition. I have made resolution tests and this famous Panasonic 14-45 mm lens is optically superior to the original 14-42 mm kit lens and also to Olympus 14-42 mm MSC lens that I own. It was tested by DPReview.com and they also concluded that:

“The Lumix 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 O.I.S. does extremely well in our studio tests. Panasonic has integrated software correction of distortion and lateral chromatic aberration into the system design, and this pays off with near-perfect results for these aspects of our tests; the lens is also unusually sharp for its class. Compared to the Micro Four Thirds Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ED, the Panasonic does better in almost every regard; it even out-performs the best of the kit zooms for conventional DSLRs, the Olympus Zuiko Digital F3.5-5.6 ED.”

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/PanasonicGF1/19

Price: 439 Euros including shipping. I ship only to Europe.

You will get:
    • Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 camera body with 2-year warranty until January 20, 2014
    • Body cap
    • Panasonic Lumix Vario 14-45 mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. lens
    • Front and rear lens caps for the 14-45 mm lens
    • Lens hood for the 14-45 mm lens
    • Original pouch for the 14-45 mm lens
    • Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
    • Lithium-Ion battery charger with power cable
    • Audio Video (AV) cable
    • USB cable
    • Shoulder Strap
    • Stylus Pen (for touch screen)
    • Instruction Manuals
    • Software CD-ROM
    • Original invoice (serves as proof of purchase for warranty (garantie) purposes)
    • 8 GB Sandisk Extreme 30 MB/s Secure Digital SD Card

You can trust me. I have over 50 feedbacks on ebay -- all positive. Check my profile here:

eBay Feedback Profile for juhannu1008

Cheers,
    Hannu

G3_all-1000pix.

G3_front_1000pix.

G3_back_1000pix.

G3_box_1000pix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.