1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Like new Panasonic DMC-G3 in original box with Panasonic 14-45 mm f/3.5-5.6 + 8 GB SD

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by hannu108, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hannu108

hannu108 Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Aug 11, 2011
    Netherlands
    I am selling my Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 micro four thirds camera. The deal includes the camera body with the original accessories and documentation with Panasonic 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 lens and a 8GB Sandisk Extreme 30 MB/s SC Card.

This Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 camera was bought 20th of January this year and is in LIKE NEW condition and it has a 2-year European warranty. The original invoice is included. The Panasonic Lumix Vario 14-45 mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. lens is used but is in excellent condition. I have made resolution tests and this famous Panasonic 14-45 mm lens is optically superior to the original 14-42 mm kit lens and also to Olympus 14-42 mm MSC lens that I own. It was tested by DPReview.com and they also concluded that:

“The Lumix 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 O.I.S. does extremely well in our studio tests. Panasonic has integrated software correction of distortion and lateral chromatic aberration into the system design, and this pays off with near-perfect results for these aspects of our tests; the lens is also unusually sharp for its class. Compared to the Micro Four Thirds Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ED, the Panasonic does better in almost every regard; it even out-performs the best of the kit zooms for conventional DSLRs, the Olympus Zuiko Digital F3.5-5.6 ED.”

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/PanasonicGF1/19

Price: 439 Euros including shipping. I ship only to Europe.

You will get:
    • Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 camera body with 2-year warranty until January 20, 2014
    • Body cap
    • Panasonic Lumix Vario 14-45 mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. lens
    • Front and rear lens caps for the 14-45 mm lens
    • Lens hood for the 14-45 mm lens
    • Original pouch for the 14-45 mm lens
    • Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
    • Lithium-Ion battery charger with power cable
    • Audio Video (AV) cable
    • USB cable
    • Shoulder Strap
    • Stylus Pen (for touch screen)
    • Instruction Manuals
    • Software CD-ROM
    • Original invoice (serves as proof of purchase for warranty (garantie) purposes)
    • 8 GB Sandisk Extreme 30 MB/s Secure Digital SD Card

You can trust me. I have over 50 feedbacks on ebay -- all positive. Check my profile here:

eBay Feedback Profile for juhannu1008

Cheers,
    Hannu

G3_all-1000pix.

G3_front_1000pix.

G3_back_1000pix.

G3_box_1000pix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.