1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Like New Micro Four Thirds m43 Panasonic Lumix GF2 $225, 14-42mm lens $125

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by poorfatjames, Nov 13, 2011.

1. poorfatjames

poorfatjames New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 13, 2011
    Houston, TX
    I got a couple open box GF2s with the 14-42mm Stabilized zoom lens in Like New condition on clearence. I'm reselling them, and they come with all accessories, docs, boxes. $225 for the body, $125 for the lens, or $350 for both. Feel free to ask questions.

I've been using my GF2 for a few weeks, and it's a great camera. Great build, compact, nice controls with an effective touchscreen implementation, and fantastic photos.

payment by paypal 'gift' option. Shipping is $5 (less than half cost).

in Houston, TX

my ebay user name is DEGN, 169 rating.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

2. totochan24

totochan24 Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

May 8, 2011
    Great bargain, GF2 is underappreciated but is a very nice camera.

3. poorfatjames

poorfatjames New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 13, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Now available in black or red body. Also, have the excellent 14mm f2.5 pancake for $210 shipped.

And thanks for the comment. I really like mine. Most of the reviews poo pood on it for the loss of hard buttons, then in the next paragraph praised its compactness and excellent touch interface. Personally, I think the size matches the concept of a compact ILC very well.