1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Like New Lumix LX3 and leather case or trade for a G1 body, lot of images

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Jorge Ledesma, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorge Ledesma

Jorge Ledesma Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 94.4%
    18   1   0

Aug 27, 2011
    Miami
    Hello guys/gals

I have an Lumix LX3 (black) with black case, charger and 3 batteries. This is a little jewel of a compact. I wrote a few months back:

Here's an archive link from my portfolio of what the LX3 can do, attached is a screen shot from this archive.

[​IMG]

I'm looking for $165 (paypal gift or 3% if not) or a possible trade for a black G1 body, battery, and charger. Items in good condition, a bump here or there is no big deal but that it works well, you get the idea. Perhaps, you've gone the GX1 or OMD route and a small compact might compliment your kit or perhaps the wife needs a dependable compact with great macro ability for the kitchen or your wife/husband is about to punish you for your gear addiction with the famous phrase "Another camera honey (but with the face)."

This LX3 has been babied and its ready for a new home. I'll upload some images, a little later (the flu has gotten a hold of me this weekend)

I also wrote a user based experience review and you can check it out over at my blog here.

If interested, then send me a PM.

Here are the images, as you can see its in great amazing shape, no nicks, or bumps, or scuff, the screen also has a screen protector as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The camera does not come with the wrist strap, I'm attached to it big time

Sample output of this little jewel.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jorge Ledesma