1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Like New Lumix LX3 and leather case or trade for a G1 body, lot of images

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Jorge Ledesma, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorge Ledesma

Jorge Ledesma Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 94.4%
    18   1   0

Aug 27, 2011
    Miami
    Hello guys/gals

I have an Lumix LX3 (black) with black case, charger and 3 batteries. This is a little jewel of a compact. I wrote a few months back:

Here's an archive link from my portfolio of what the LX3 can do, attached is a screen shot from this archive.

[​IMG]

I'm looking for $165 (paypal gift or 3% if not) or a possible trade for a black G1 body, battery, and charger. Items in good condition, a bump here or there is no big deal but that it works well, you get the idea. Perhaps, you've gone the GX1 or OMD route and a small compact might compliment your kit or perhaps the wife needs a dependable compact with great macro ability for the kitchen or your wife/husband is about to punish you for your gear addiction with the famous phrase "Another camera honey (but with the face)."

This LX3 has been babied and its ready for a new home. I'll upload some images, a little later (the flu has gotten a hold of me this weekend)

I also wrote a user based experience review and you can check it out over at my blog here.

If interested, then send me a PM.

Here are the images, as you can see its in great amazing shape, no nicks, or bumps, or scuff, the screen also has a screen protector as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The camera does not come with the wrist strap, I'm attached to it big time

Sample output of this little jewel.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jorge Ledesma