Lightzone Attempt

Maczero

Mu-43 Regular
I have come back to trying things out with LightZone, which I purchased a few months ago and then got muddled with and put aside. I think that it is the various blending options and what they do that confuse me and i tend to blunder through those.

Anyway, picked it up again and had a go see what I could do with this GF1/20mm image from Verona. It was a rather speculative shot of the patterns made by the cobbles. The bright rubbish caught in the cracks were a happy accident and help make the image work.

Converted from Raw in LZ:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Tips and hints always welcome. Thank you for looking.

Andrew

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Andrew, I have only the slightest experience with Lightzone, but I think your photograph looks great. That green bit is very iridescent and the stones almost look as though they're made of coal! The greys look grey and the blacks look black. The pattern created, etc., all works very well together.

GaryCh

Mu-43 Regular
Love it! I don't see any reason to go tampering with it : )

-Gary

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom