Lightzone 3.9 released, E-P2/PL1 and GF1 supported.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hello everyone,

great news! Light Crafts have released version 3.9 of Lightzone with native support for the E-P2, E-PL1 and GF1 added.

I suspect this will be the last point release before version 4.0... great to see the latest m4/3rds cameras being supported so quickly.

Remember, you get the chance to win a free copy of Lightzone every month, courtesy of our Lightzone contest.

Cheers

Brian

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Thanks Brian... Now I may have to go back and try it again! My brain isn't working too fast this morning. Is there a free trial download? I don't know if I can squeeze it in today - the free trial and the contest, but if I can I'd like to give it a whirl.

Brad Ross

Mu-43 Rookie
Difficulty updating Lightzone

After downloading the program to may lap top during installation I get the message that it cannot create a jar file. I had this same problem on my desk top but somehow it was fixed but I do not know how I did it.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Brian, I never did email Lightzone about Snow Leopard - just bringing this up, not to confuse things but to remind you that it did not seem to support Snow Leopard's operating system on the Mac.

I'm not complaining because for now without Lightzone, I'm OK but at some point I hope to try it again.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Interesting - it kept causing error messages with mine (MacBook Pro) and I'm running the same version. Who knows? Right now I'm going to stick with Aperture 3 and probably be buying a newer MacBook Pro fairly soon...which should improve things for me quite a bit.

marceloanelli

Mu-43 Rookie
After downloading the program to may lap top during installation I get the message that it cannot create a jar file. I had this same problem on my desk top but somehow it was fixed but I do not know how I did it.
Brad, what os? linux has a trouble with jre file on some installations. If it just copy .install4j (hided) directory from previous version.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom