Lightroom to Flickr problem

dulaney22

Mu-43 Regular
Somehow I managed to select my whole flickr collection to republish and now I can't deselect it. That means if I want to upload a photo I have to wait on about 150 to be modified. I can't find any way to change the status and if I delete them from the group they will be deleted the next time I update with flickr. Any thoughts?

feppe

Mu-43 Regular
Somehow I managed to select my whole flickr collection to republish and now I can't deselect it. That means if I want to upload a photo I have to wait on about 150 to be modified. I can't find any way to change the status and if I delete them from the group they will be deleted the next time I update with flickr. Any thoughts?
I don't think you can change the status manually. LR will republish even if you add a keyword or change the caption, for example.

I'd just let it run overnight if it takes a long time to republish 150 pictures.

dulaney22

Mu-43 Regular
I don't think you can change the status manually. LR will republish even if you add a keyword or change the caption, for example.

I'd just let it run overnight if it takes a long time to republish 150 pictures.
I think you're right, unfortunately. I've let it run here and there. Down to under 50 now. LR times out (or something with the same effect) after an hour or so.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom