Lightroom Presets!

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by sebs_color, Nov 15, 2014.

1. sebs_color

sebs_color Mu-43 Regular

Jan 5, 2014
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Sebastian
    Hello everyone. I was looking around the forum for possibly somewhere people can share some of their favorite presets. I know LivingLoud shared some of his favorites on his own image thread and they were awesome and a great way for me to understand post processing techniques a little more. anyway, i didnt find a dedicated post to this, if there is disregard this one (and possibly post the link to the correct one).

Either way, if you are willing, share some presets..?

Thanks!

2. sebs_color

sebs_color Mu-43 Regular

Jan 5, 2014
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Sebastian
    no one wants to share their secrets huh?

3. titi_8881

titi_8881 Mu-43 Regular

Dec 15, 2013
    Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
    Tijana
  4. Steven

Steven Mu-43 All-Pro

May 25, 2012
    USA
    I got a few from here http://presetpond.com/category/presets/lightroom/page/2/ and then I studied what it is they were doing (mainly tone curve and messing with colors and split toning) and it made it easier to make up my own. It would be fun to just have some VSCO or similar to apply on the spot, but I am resisting spending so much money :)

5. tosvus

tosvus Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 4, 2014
    Not really using a lot of presets, rather plugins or camera profiles. Couple of cheap camera profiles to check out are HueLight and PSKiss. They make customized profiles to most cameras.

6. SojiOkita

SojiOkita Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 23, 2014
    France
  7. silver92b

silver92b Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
    LR has it's own presets and easy ways to save the ones you can create yourself. I use the NIK collection as well as the Perfect 8 suite. Their presents and modules are great starting points to PP the shots and they are fairly inexpensive. If I had any presets, I'd share them with you, but you probably would not like them.... These things are fairly subjective and very personal.
    Anyway, I see right on my screen the ad for LR + PS plus training for $9.99/month.... It would be worth spending the $9.99 for just one month to get the skill to create your own presets. :smile: