Lightroom Presets!

sebs_color

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Sebastian
Hello everyone. I was looking around the forum for possibly somewhere people can share some of their favorite presets. I know LivingLoud shared some of his favorites on his own image thread and they were awesome and a great way for me to understand post processing techniques a little more. anyway, i didnt find a dedicated post to this, if there is disregard this one (and possibly post the link to the correct one).

Either way, if you are willing, share some presets..?

Thanks!

tosvus

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Not really using a lot of presets, rather plugins or camera profiles. Couple of cheap camera profiles to check out are HueLight and PSKiss. They make customized profiles to most cameras.

silver92b

Mu-43 All-Pro
LR has it's own presets and easy ways to save the ones you can create yourself. I use the NIK collection as well as the Perfect 8 suite. Their presents and modules are great starting points to PP the shots and they are fairly inexpensive. If I had any presets, I'd share them with you, but you probably would not like them.... These things are fairly subjective and very personal.
Anyway, I see right on my screen the ad for LR + PS plus training for $9.99/month.... It would be worth spending the $9.99 for just one month to get the skill to create your own presets. :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom