Lightroom Presets?

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by Jonkobeck, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Jonkobeck

Jonkobeck Mu-43 Regular

Jul 4, 2010
    New York City
    Anyone care to share their Lightroom presets for the GF1 and GH1 color and BW files? Especially sharpening
    • Like Like x 1
  2. dko22

dko22 Mu-43 Regular

Jul 26, 2010
    Stuttgart, Germany
    In LR3 on the G1 I use 45,1,40,0 from the sharpening for low ISO. Noise is luminance 12 with other settings default. Medium ISO I increase the sharpening by around 10% and the luminance to at least 20. In any image where the noise is genuinely visible, I will set luminance and sharpness to zero and process with Topaz 5, bring up the sharpness again later on the TIF. It's important to keep the colour noise reduction in Lightroom at or above the default as I don't know of any other software that can match this excellent performance.

Small adjustments make no visible difference but I do find that having both sharpness and luminance well above the default make a good combination

Oh, and I usually boost the vibrance as well a bit though I doubt it's necessary with a lens like the 20mm

3. pancake

pancake Mu-43 Regular

Aug 10, 2010
    UK south East
    I love trying out the dif presets (loadsa free ones out there to download) , I usually find one I think suits the pic best and give it a few of my own tweeks.