1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Lightroom (plus Malware bytes) for $99.99

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by jziegler, Mar 15, 2013.

1. jziegler

jziegler Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 15, 2012
    Salem County, New Jersey
    James
    • Like Like x 1
  2. JStheoriginal

JStheoriginal Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 9, 2013
    Canada
    Justin
    I'm in college...where's the best deal for the student & teacher edition? Anyone know? Also are there any software restrictions if you get that version?

3. redalien

redalien Mu-43 Regular

Aug 23, 2012
    Tamas
    I have a student version, no restrictions. I can even install on multiple devices, i think the limit is 4 thou, not sure about that but I only need 2.
    As far as pricing, I believe amazon is close to best price for students, it beats the price that my school can offer trough their affiliate. (92 vs 72)

4. jziegler

jziegler Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 15, 2012
    Salem County, New Jersey
    James
    I see it for 72.99 from B&H, Newegg, and Amazon.com. Google doesn't see it cheaper anywhere else that I saw.

5. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Little Soft Shop has a download-only Window-only non-Student version of Lightroom for for $75 [hat tip to Gizmodo].

• Like Like x 2
  6. DeeJayK

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    It looks like the original NewEgg ShellShocker deal is now gone.

7. jziegler

jziegler Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 15, 2012
    Salem County, New Jersey
    James
    It's still there, but it's no longer the first deal on my link. If you go to the link, there are pictures of all of today's shell shockers, and it is the first one. That said, it will be ending sometime today.

8. DeeJayK

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    You're right, it's still up. My bad.

I also noticed that when you add it to your cart, you also get a free copy of Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 which normally sells for $40-70.

9. jziegler

jziegler Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 15, 2012
    Salem County, New Jersey
    James
    You're right. That makes it an even better deal that I thought. I ordered a download copy last week for another store, and the extras make this a better deal.

10. drpino

drpino New to Mu-43

Feb 28, 2013
    Thanks for the heads up on the Newegg deal...placed my order late last night. I was going to suffer through learning and using the castrated version of SilkyPix that came with my G5 but now I won't have to!