Lightroom and your Watermarks...

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by PantelisMor, Mar 30, 2013.

1. PantelisMor

PantelisMor Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 14, 2013
    Hello.

I use Lightroom about a year. I am very happy with this.. I use watermarking for my photos.

The watermarking which i sign my shots is above:
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmoromalos/8539508727/" title="Olympus Om-d by p.moromalos, on Flickr"> 8539508727_9e88f3307f.jpg "500" height="371" alt="Olympus Om-d"></a>

I want to change it, i would like to see your watermarks, in order to take ideas.. If you want to tell me the font you use, i will be grateful

Thx a lot Guys... :smile::smile::smile::smile:

2. elavon

elavon Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 1, 2012
    Tel Aviv Israel
    Ehud
    I like your water mark, it is not obstructive.
    I think I use the same font as you are.

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/ehudlavon/8601844266/" title="Matza by Ehud Lavon, on Flickr"> 8601844266_64b7f01de1_b.jpg "1024" height="1024" alt="Matza"></a>

3. PantelisMor

PantelisMor Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 14, 2013
    I like but i I got bored. My font is Mistral.. How about you ?

4. slothead

slothead Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 14, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    I call this a copyright label. To me a watermark cover the most significant part of the image so that it can't be reused without major tampering/modification. The copyright label is just for ethical beings so that they know that the owner is aware of his property. I don't use what I call watermarks.
    PA280412a3a.jpg

5. elavon

elavon Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 1, 2012
    Tel Aviv Israel
    Ehud
    My font is "AR BERKLEY"

6. savvy

savvy Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 28, 2012
    S.Yorkshire, UK
    Les
    Tom, I tend to agree with your definition, it is something subtle (or can be "invisible") that runs through the image, preventing use. e.g. if a client wants a full resolution proof to look at, send him one with a subtle but pervasive watermark.

However, confusingly, Lightroom calls the addition of any text to the image Watermarking :confused:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.