Lightroom 4 Issue!

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by guzziknight, May 22, 2013.

1. guzziknight

guzziknight Mu-43 Veteran

May 18, 2011
    I've been using LR 3 for a long time, and I love it. A couple of weeks ago I finally upgraded to LR 4. I do most of my images as HDRs, so I shoot multiple exposures for everything. My usual work flow is to import the images as DNG files, make the HDR, then import into LR 3 for the final processing.

Since upgrading to LR 4, it been creating problems. If I import as ORF files, it works fine. When I import as DNGs, then make the HDR in Photomatix Pro, the following happens:

[ame="http://s161.photobucket.com/user/guzziknight/media/Ridershill.jpg.html"]Ridershill.jpg Photo by guzziknight | Photobucket[/ame]

I ran a test where I imported the same images using LR 3, and LR 4, both as DNG and ORF. No problems with LR 3, or when using the ORF from LR 4. But I had this issue with every image from LR 4 as DNGs.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any ideas what's going on? Bad copy of LR 4?

2. guzziknight

May 18, 2011
    Not sure why the image isn't showing, but click on the name and you can see it. Thanks!!

3. guzziknight

May 18, 2011
    If you can't see what the problem is, there are horizontal lines running through the image from registration issues, and the black bar on the bottom shouldn't be there.