Lightroom 4 does not recognize new pictures from my E-M5

trondkj

Mu-43 Rookie
When I used to import files from the EOS 5D II, Lightroom only added new images on the card/camera to the import. Previously imported images where ignored, only the new where marked for import. The same happens when importing scanned images into lightroom. When importing from the E-M5 card, Lightroom markes every image on the card for import, not only the new ones. Any solution to this, anyone?

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
In the Import dialogue, in the right column under File Handling, make sure Don't Import Suspected Duplicates is checked. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to say. I leave it unchecked and select the files to import manually because I think sometimes the automatic process thinks there is a duplicate when there isn't.

trondkj

Mu-43 Rookie
Thank you for your answer, Amin, it did work for me. Strange thing, however, is that I have to check this box every time I do an import. For all other cameras I've used, including my folders with scanned images, LR has kept it's setting.

Ari4510

New to Mu-43
Hi all, sorry to chip in. On the same subject i have encountered that some of the ORF files from my OMD em5 could not be imported by LR4. In the imported screen it says "previewed is unavailable for this file"

I wonder why . Appreciate your input thank you

gsciorio

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hi all, sorry to chip in. On the same subject i have encountered that some of the ORF files from my OMD em5 could not be imported by LR4. In the imported screen it says "previewed is unavailable for this file"

I wonder why . Appreciate your input thank you

Same thing happened to me last week. Was a major pain in the @$$ to figure out why. Still don't know why all of a sudden LR stopped reading my EM5 files but what I ended up doing was reinstalling LR4 4.1 RC 2 from Adobe Labs. Google it. :smile:

Ari4510

New to Mu-43
Same thing happened to me last week. Was a major pain in the @$$ to figure out why. Still don't know why all of a sudden LR stopped reading my EM5 files but what I ended up doing was reinstalling LR4 4.1 RC 2 from Adobe Labs. Google it. :smile:

Aha..so i'm not alone. Thanks for your input gsciorio.

Latest threads

Top Bottom