Lightroom 3

flyby

Mu-43 Regular
I have recently updated to LR3 and like the new features and attributes available. One of the the things I like the most about LR is the supplied presets in the Develop mode which allow you to either try or apply an effect to your image. (Pre-sets are located on the left side of the LR screen in the Develop mode.)

A friend recently shared a link with me to a site called Preset Heaven PresetsHeaven | Your source to free Lightroom presets
They are also have a page on Facebook which is quite active, also called Preset heaven.com

Downloadable user developed LR presets and tutorials offered are FREE and are quite broad...from B&W to old film emulation..Plus much more.

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Thank ya kindly,
LR has come a long way. I use it all the time.
I posted a link to a PDF book with links in it someplace on the forum. It's highly recommended to get the book.
She unlocks the secrets hidden inside.
Thanks for the preset link.
Don

flyby

Mu-43 Regular
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don
Thanks for your response and info..can you elaborate? Who is the "she" you are mentioning and what is her book called? Where is the link? I tried the link in your post but it takes me to your gallery..observations section. Thanks so much...I love LR and I too use it all the time.

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Don
Thanks for your response and info..can you elaborate? Who is the "she" you are mentioning and what is her book called? Where is the link? I tried the link in your post but it takes me to your gallery..observations section. Thanks so much...I love LR and I too use it all the time.
When I get home later, I'll post the link again.

flyby

Mu-43 Regular
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don
Thanks for the link..just bought the book from Amazon..free shipping! And Don Rock thanks for the info on the other link to LR presets.

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Karen,
Hey, what are friends for....
If you can get the PDF version and I think she'll give it to you, it's a great desktop resource as you work in LR.....
I'm happy ya got the book, she's on the same wavelength as you and I..... Get that....
Gd' night.....

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom