1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Lightroom 3.6

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by RobWatson, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobWatson

RobWatson Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have LR3.6 installed (30 day trial). Adobe says a liscence can be transferred so anybody want to give up their LR3.6 liscence?

I only have windows xp and am not planning on upgrading any time soon (LR4 does not work with xp)

2. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Sep 5, 2011
    I suspect most LR users have used their 3.6 license key to upgrade to LR4. But you can still buy 3.6 from a few places:

Amazon.com: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Upgrade [OLD VERSION]: Software

(hmm, that says upgrade, so it might not be what you need)

Google comes up with the following:

Down.CD Private Service Log In
    Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - Adobe - Software for Windows

Amazon.com: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 [OLD VERSION]: Software

Buy Lightroom 3 - Graphics Software - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at Nextag

3. kaitanium

kaitanium Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 23, 2012
    i dont think key has to be transferred if the software was never registered right? i do have my LR3 full retail for sale if you want it since ive gone to 4 now.

4. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Sep 5, 2011
    If you used the same key to install lr4 that you used to install lr3, then you can't, legally, use the same key to also install LR3 again on another computer, whether you registered it with Adobe or not. The license allows the same copy of the software to be installed on up to two computers used by the same person, not another person.

Unlike with Photoshop, however, Adobe doesn't seem to actually track the number of installations for a specific key.

5. kaitanium

kaitanium Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 23, 2012
    well that would only apply to upgrade versions of LR. all the LRs ive ever had were full versions with different serials.

6. RobWatson

RobWatson Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Thanks kaitanium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.