1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

LG G4 camera - wow

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Rum Maximus, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Rum Maximus

Rum Maximus Mu-43 Regular

May 11, 2013
    LV, NV
    Mattimus
    Picked up the latest LG G4 smartphone last week. Haven't gotten a whole lot of time to mess w/ the camera (yet) but I'm impressed so far.

Original shot attached so it doesn't kill everyone's screens w/ a huge pic. ISO350 1/23sec f/1.8 shot @ 9pm last Sat night in the dark. Everything was handheld (cameraphone & lit match), spur of the moment shot.

The photo visible in the post (below) is the squared-cropped Instagramified result.

20150606_211001.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. pinoyborian

pinoyborian Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 3, 2012
    Peterborough UK
    Jerry Sisican
    Great shot... by end of this year I will be upgrading to that smartphone from the LG G2, which in itself is already very good for my needs.

3. colbycheese

colbycheese Mu-43 Veteran

May 1, 2012
    Way up there.
    Nice shot. This reminds me of the quality i get from my Note 4. Not the same as my E-M10 but its good enough for when I don't have my camera on me.

4. Zee

Zee Mu-43 Top Veteran

And this is why the compact camera is dying. Our phones can take fantastic shots - especially if you know how to shoot...

z...

5. budeny

budeny Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 4, 2014
    Boulder, CO
    most people still have no idea.. though that runs DSLR and ILC markets too.

6. pinoyborian

pinoyborian Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 3, 2012
    Peterborough UK
    Jerry Sisican
    Got mine this month as an upgrade from LG G2, I've shared some photos in the cameraphone thread. I'm really impressed with its low light capability.