LF: Adapter(s) for my Canon EF lenses

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by nden, May 9, 2011.

1. nden

nden New to Mu-43

May 8, 2011
    Hi, :43:

I'm looking for a cheap adapter for my Canon EF lenses at eBay, by looking at the eBay pictures, it's quite the right one. So, is there anything else I should look for beside this one?

BTW, my :43: is E-P2 camera, I wanna try a bunch of my Canon lenses on this little beauty thing.

2. icy_se7en

icy_se7en Mu-43 Regular

Apr 17, 2011
    Aslong as it says EF to m4/3 it should fit with no problem, only difference ive seen with EF adapters is some have the pcb with the chip on so you can autofocus but never heard of it actually working properly. I got my EF adapter from hong kong I think and its fine but I dont use my EF lenses alot now they just collect dust in my camera bag lol
  3. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin .

Oct 9, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    The best adapter you can get for EF lenses is a Canon DSLR. Sorry, just saying it how it is.

If you still want to try them then the adapter in your link should work fine. When I bought my E-P1 it came with a EF-m4/3 adapter and the only thing I use it for is a stacker. e.g. instead of buying seperate larger m4/3 adapters for each lens mount I've just bought the cheap (~$5-10) ring-type EF adapters for Nikon F, M42, and Olympus OM and use them in conjunction with the EF-m4/3 adapter. The added benefit is that I can use the same lenses and adapters on my Canons.