Lexar card in OMD E M5

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by lakota, Aug 5, 2013.

1. lakota

lakota Mu-43 Regular

Jul 29, 2013
    ireland
    Roger
    I previously had some images on a card some of which I deleted the jpegs I then put it back in omd e m5 and took some more images when i took it out and put it in the card reader the new images where not there? put it back in camera to check and they where there so I tried again and this time they appeared? when I put the card back in the camera in came up with a message about locking images.
    Could all of this been caused by me not formatting the card?

Have taken images and then formatted card in the camera which is a lexar 16gb done this twice with no issues.

your thoughts please

thanks

regards

Roger

2. Photodan1

Photodan1 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 26, 2012
    Nashville, Tennessee, USA
    Dan
    I'm assuming that you had used the card in the same EM5 previously. If so, I can't explain it. It you had it in another camera, even another Olympus, that could create that problem. However, I would think that you wouldn't be able to see them in the camera, not on the computer.

3. tweggs

tweggs Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 18, 2012
    Seattle, WA. USA
    Check to see if the lock on the card didn't get locked.

4. lakota

lakota Mu-43 Regular

Jul 29, 2013
    ireland
    Roger
    card

the only different thing was a friend put some images from computer that was taken on another omd e m5 so maybe that caused the problem

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.