• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Lexar 128GB 667x UHS-I microSD card + SD adapter ($12). Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for roboroto (3)

Real Name
Mike
Items to sell/buy/trade: Sony 64GB SF-M Tough UHS-II SD card SOLD; Lexar 128GB 667x UHS-I microSD card

Prices: Sony 64GB SF-M Tough UHS-II SD card - $32 - SOLD
Lexar 128GB 667x UHS-I microSD card - $12

Ships to: US

Description: Sony 64GB SF-M Tough UHS-II SD card

Bought new this year, back when I forgot the second slot in an E-M1.2 doesn't support UHS-II. :whistling:

As it says on the card itself, it gets up to 277 MB/s read and 150 MB/s write and is rated for V60 (guaranteed 60 MB/s for video, though it does more). Pretty good speed to clear those buffers, for the cameras that support UHS-II (E-M1.2, E-M1.3, E-M1X, E-M5.3, E-M10.4, G9, G95, GH5, etc.). The whole thing has probably only been used to the point of filling it up once or twice.

https://electronics.sony.com/imaging/imaging-accessories/media/p/sfm64t-t1

Lexar 128GB 667x UHS-I microSD card

Bought new a couple years ago, used mostly in a tablet I think. But performance specs are good, UHS-I class with pretty good performance, up to 100 MB/s read and 90 MB/s write. I'm including a microSD -> SD adapter (pictured). Good backup card, I think.

I think it's a couple years dated so I no longer see it on the Lexar site, but it should be this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NHCB6N3

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: Given the prices, I think it makes sense to send in a regular envelope via USPS, untracked. I will include a bit of padding and send the card in an antistatic bag. If you want a box and tracking, you can pay maybe $7 extra for priority mail?

Shipping charge: $0 or $7 (see above)

Handling time: 1 business day

References: elec-10 on eBay. I've sold a couple lenses there, among other things.

Additional comments: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• PA172440_DPp_resize.jpg
    PA172440_DPp_resize.jpg
    403.3 KB · Views: 18
  • PA172451_DPp_resize.jpg
    PA172451_DPp_resize.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Unfortunately, Mike could not find any economic way to post the Sony card from the USA to Australia!!
Really? I just checked and a first class letter (Max. length 11-1/2", height 6-1/8" or thickness 1/4") should be $2.43.

Real Name
Mike
Really? I just checked and a first class letter (Max. length 11-1/2", height 6-1/8" or thickness 1/4") should be $2.43.
We were looking for tracking and also declaring the item/value properly, customs, etc. That sounds about right if you just send a standard first class letter, which physically should easily handle something like an SD card. Maybe I'm missing something or making too much of the procedures.

Next step up from a letter (first thing... legit? for sending something of value, in theory) was first-class package international service, which is currently temporarily suspended to AUS.

Let me know if I goofed and you can get tracking, proper customs declaration, etc. via first class letter, for future reference. I'm definitely not familiar with international shipping.

wmlew

New to Mu-43
If the Aussie connection doesn’t work out, I want to buy your Lexar card. Thanks

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
We were looking for tracking and also declaring the item/value properly, customs, etc.
Ya the first class letter thing is like mailing a letter so no tracking or any of that sort of thing.

It has been a while (ok just checked, it was 2015) where I sent someone here a 3D thin spacer ring I made that I needed for a m42 mount fisheye lens I use and they had the same issue. I believe I just put it between some card stock and mailed it normal first class letter rate and it got there ok. Oh it was Australia as well, forgot to mention. I don't think customs and that sort of thing care about small envelopes and the value of what is in them.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom