Lets see all of them!

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by dadadude, Sep 10, 2013.

1. dadadude

dadadude Mu-43 Regular

Jun 12, 2013
    San Carlos, CA
    David
    OK I want to see some group shots of legacy glass collections knuckleheads like me have acquired. I'll show you mine after you show me some of yours.....

2. HarryS

HarryS Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 23, 2012
    Midwest, USA
    I'm done buying old lenses.

I don't really have a lot of current money tied up in these lenses. Half of them were from my film days. I might have spent $250 on the rest.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  3. dbuckle

dbuckle Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

• Like Like x 6
  4. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    ^ And thats only what the table could hold...

5. dbuckle

dbuckle Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Well I've added a few since i took this photo. :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  6. dadadude

dadadude Mu-43 Regular

Jun 12, 2013
    San Carlos, CA
    David
    I bet you have! Great collection. I'll try and get all mine out on a table in the next couple of days and take a few shots. It really has got out of hand. I keep finding bargains and can't leave them be. I've been concentrating on early MC Rokkor and Canon FL lenses. I have a few Konica Hexanon and Takumar lenses in the mix.

7. WILLJ8765

WILLJ8765 Mu-43 Regular

Sep 7, 2012
    Mostly primes. I have a few zooms hidden away somewhere.

image51.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

And u are still staying at home with ur wife? Lucky man .. This weight is enough to break any marriage :2thumbs::th_salute::th_salute:

• Like Like x 2
  9. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
  10. xdayv

xdayv Color Blind

Aug 26, 2011
    Tacloban City, Philippines
    Dave
    Is he the one with the world record? ^^ Oh but I figured that was another guy - world record for owning the most number of cameras where he beat his own record.

11. kevinparis

kevinparis Cantankerous Scotsman Subscribing Member

Feb 12, 2010
    Gent, Belgium
    • Like Like x 4
  12. dadadude

dadadude Mu-43 Regular

Jun 12, 2013
    San Carlos, CA
    David
    I thought I had a problem! That is beyond insane....:biggrin:

13. dadadude

dadadude Mu-43 Regular

Jun 12, 2013
    San Carlos, CA
    David
    Finally got around to pulling them all out of the cabinet and taking a few of shots. As you can see I'm partial to Minolta Rokkor.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. wildwildwes

wildwildwes Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 9, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
  15. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    A few Konica's stuffed into the small light tent. I would have tried to squeeze in a Konica 200mm f3.5, but its leaking lube and the focus ring seems to have jumped the tracks (the ebay seller don't think there is anything wrong with it :rolleyes:)

A010011.

Both the 5 and 7 elements 28mm versions are represented :thumbup:

16. verbatimium

verbatimium Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Toronto, Ontario
    Martin
    Nice collection of Hexanons Hasse. I am interested in getting a 35mm f2.8 to add to my collection. Was wondering how well that lens performs in your hands and whether you find it to be a useful lens, or just a dust collector.

17. I can hear the lens mount on your camera groaning from stress...that is a serious collection. Makes my four lens collection seem ridiculous...

18. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    I have to admit I haven't shot with the Konica's since my Nikon speedbooster arrived. The 24mm, 35mm and 135mm f2.5 came roughly the same time, so I really haven't had a good session with them. The 35mm and 135mm were kinda impulse purchases because of two reasons; they were local (never seen them listed on Australian ebay before); and they were cheap! $AU31 for the 135mm f2.5 and the 35mm were only a few dollars more :eek: :drinks:

I'll pop the 35mm (and the 135mm f2.5 - since I saw you have started the image thread) into the bag to give them some love and post up when I have something to show.

19. verbatimium

verbatimium Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Toronto, Ontario
    Martin
    Cool. Unfortunate about your 200mm f3.5. I find a lot of use for that lens (also very sharp).

20. WILLJ8765

WILLJ8765 Mu-43 Regular

Sep 7, 2012
    Quality over quantity is a good strategy. I am trying to go for higher quality stuff, but I usually shop at the flea markets. I found a few surprises, but mostly common stuff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.