Lets see all of them!

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by dadadude, Sep 10, 2013.

1. dadadude

dadadude Mu-43 Regular

Jun 12, 2013
    San Carlos, CA
    David
    OK I want to see some group shots of legacy glass collections knuckleheads like me have acquired. I'll show you mine after you show me some of yours.....

2. HarryS

HarryS Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 23, 2012
    Midwest, USA
    I'm done buying old lenses.

I don't really have a lot of current money tied up in these lenses. Half of them were from my film days. I might have spent $250 on the rest.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  3. dbuckle

dbuckle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  4. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    ^ And thats only what the table could hold...

5. dbuckle

dbuckle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Well I've added a few since i took this photo. :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  6. dadadude

dadadude Mu-43 Regular

Jun 12, 2013
    San Carlos, CA
    David
    I bet you have! Great collection. I'll try and get all mine out on a table in the next couple of days and take a few shots. It really has got out of hand. I keep finding bargains and can't leave them be. I've been concentrating on early MC Rokkor and Canon FL lenses. I have a few Konica Hexanon and Takumar lenses in the mix.

7. WILLJ8765

WILLJ8765 Mu-43 Regular

Sep 7, 2012
    Mostly primes. I have a few zooms hidden away somewhere.

image51.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

And u are still staying at home with ur wife? Lucky man .. This weight is enough to break any marriage :2thumbs::th_salute::th_salute:

• Like Like x 2
  9. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse

Attached Files:

10. xdayv

xdayv Color Blind

Aug 26, 2011
    Tacloban City, Philippines
    Dave
    Is he the one with the world record? ^^ Oh but I figured that was another guy - world record for owning the most number of cameras where he beat his own record.

11. kevinparis

kevinparis Cantankerous Scotsman

Feb 12, 2010
    Gent, Belgium

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  12. dadadude

dadadude Mu-43 Regular

Jun 12, 2013
    San Carlos, CA
    David
    I thought I had a problem! That is beyond insane....:biggrin:

Attached Files:

13. dadadude

dadadude Mu-43 Regular

Jun 12, 2013
    San Carlos, CA
    David
    Finally got around to pulling them all out of the cabinet and taking a few of shots. As you can see I'm partial to Minolta Rokkor.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. wildwildwes

wildwildwes Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 9, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
  15. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    A few Konica's stuffed into the small light tent. I would have tried to squeeze in a Konica 200mm f3.5, but its leaking lube and the focus ring seems to have jumped the tracks (the ebay seller don't think there is anything wrong with it :rolleyes:)

A010011.

Both the 5 and 7 elements 28mm versions are represented :thumbup:

Attached Files:

16. verbatimium

verbatimium Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Toronto, Ontario
    Martin
    Nice collection of Hexanons Hasse. I am interested in getting a 35mm f2.8 to add to my collection. Was wondering how well that lens performs in your hands and whether you find it to be a useful lens, or just a dust collector.

17. I can hear the lens mount on your camera groaning from stress...that is a serious collection. Makes my four lens collection seem ridiculous...

18. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    I have to admit I haven't shot with the Konica's since my Nikon speedbooster arrived. The 24mm, 35mm and 135mm f2.5 came roughly the same time, so I really haven't had a good session with them. The 35mm and 135mm were kinda impulse purchases because of two reasons; they were local (never seen them listed on Australian ebay before); and they were cheap! $AU31 for the 135mm f2.5 and the 35mm were only a few dollars more :eek: :drinks:

I'll pop the 35mm (and the 135mm f2.5 - since I saw you have started the image thread) into the bag to give them some love and post up when I have something to show.

19. verbatimium

verbatimium Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Toronto, Ontario
    Martin
    Cool. Unfortunate about your 200mm f3.5. I find a lot of use for that lens (also very sharp).

20. WILLJ8765

WILLJ8765 Mu-43 Regular

Sep 7, 2012
    Quality over quantity is a good strategy. I am trying to go for higher quality stuff, but I usually shop at the flea markets. I found a few surprises, but mostly common stuff.