Let's Hear Your Favorite (or, in fact, any) Cover Versions Of Popular Songs !

Keeth101

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I put the original of this song, by Murray Head, on the 'What are you listening to' thread but I just found this amazing version by Roger Daltrey (of The Who) and even better is Keith Moon is on drums and John Entwistle is on Bass.
Give it a listen, it really is great .......

Keeth101

Mu-43 Top Veteran
And while we are with Roger Daltrey, here he is singing the Leo Sayer song 'Giving it all away' -

OK, the video I posted has been taken down on youtube so here is the official video of the record -

Ooooohhhhhhh ...... Somebody really is trying to take down this one on YouTube. But I just found another version. Let's see how long this one lasts -

Last edited:

Zapp DJR

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Darek
As today would have been the 78th birthday, while looking for somethning appriopriate I've found this. Maybe not the favourite cover, but at least interesting :)

Keeth101

Mu-43 Top Veteran
As today would have been the 78th birthday, while looking for somethning appriopriate I've found this. Maybe not the favourite cover, but at least interesting :)

The guitar playing sounds good ...... not that I saw any of it :whistling: :whistling:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom