Let's Hear Your Favorite (or, in fact, any) Cover Versions Of Popular Songs !

Soran

Mu-43 Rookie
Real Name
Dave
Just a lawyer playing in his local pizza place a decade ago. Proved quite successful as he no longer needs to be a lawyer!

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron

Not a standard cover, it's a mashup of A-Wa's "Hana Mash Hu Al Yaman" with Linkin Park's "Numb/Encore"

(I do not speak Arabic, but if you check the official video of this song (not the mashup) on Youtube with captions - it gives you a translation).

Keeth101

Mu-43 All-Pro
Here's a fun jam. Haim covering Fleetwood Mac's Oh Well

Fun jam indeed, but I bet that most of the audience had no idea at all what the song was or even that someone else did it never mind who did it (Do any of them even know who Fleetwood Mac is?)
Then again, I could be wrong ;)

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Fun jam indeed, but I bet that most of the audience had no idea at all what the song was or even that someone else did it never mind who did it (Do any of them even know who Fleetwood Mac is?)

I would think you're right. But I had no idea who Haim was until a few weeks ago, so I guess that evens it out a bit. :)

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Nicely done cover of Jethro Tull's Hymn 43

@ex machina Damn, nice and then some. That's one of my favorite Tull songs. I just A/B'd them. If I wasn't biased toward the original recording I think I'd say I prefer the cover (sorry Ian). A bit more bluesy and harder rocking; guitar a bit more forward. Thanks!

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew

I suspect you would be wrong if the 20+ girls in this family are anything to go by. "Old" music is very much in.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom