Let's Hear Your Favorite Cover Versions Of Popular Songs !

phigmov

Probably Not Walter Kernow
Bit of a mid 80's AOR anthem by John Farnham

The original - John Farnham "You’re the Voice"

The cover - Mitch Tambo performs John Farnhams "You’re the Voice" in Gamilaraay language

phigmov

Probably Not Walter Kernow
A rock classic given a 90's grit makeover...

The original - Cream "Sunshine of your love"

The cover - Fudge Tunnel "Sunshine of your love"

A slightly lighter take on the original (I loves me a surf-cover!) - Surfrajettes "In a Gadda Da Vida / Sunshine of Your Love" medley

Real Name
Melissa
Obsolete Orkestra (no idea who they are and they don't seem to have released anything else) cover the New Order Classic 'Blue Monday'

The original by New Order from '85

I was going to post this, lol! I love this so much. They are only using instruments that were available in the 30s.

Real Name
Melissa
Fun one I discovered years ago when I saw "Juno." While the Carpenters version brings loneliness to a new level, this version is creepy and stalker-ish.

Real Name
Melissa
Another one I discovered because of a movie soundtrack (Pump Up the Volume). While Leonard Cohen is the master, Concrete Blonde's version of "Everybody Knows" is pretty respectable—Johnette Napolitano's distinctive vocal style really works on this song.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom