1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Lensbaby for mu-43 Amazon Gold Box

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Grouse, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Grouse

Grouse New to Mu-43

Feb 26, 2011
    Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
    Amazon.com Gold Box deal @ 11:00 EDT for lensbaby mu-43. Also for Sony NEX @ 9:00 EDT.

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=mu43-20">Check this link between 11AM and 1PM EST (8AM - 10AM PDT) to get the deal.</a>[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. littleMT

littleMT Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 8, 2012
    Lucille Sanchez
    what is the point of this lensbaby thingie???

3. Uwharrie

Uwharrie Mu-43 Veteran

May 10, 2012
    North Carolina
    Lynne Ezzell
  4. JJJPhoto

JJJPhoto Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 8, 2011
    Cincinnati, OH
    Jerry Jackson Jr
    The Lensbaby Tilt Transformer (which is the one being offered in the Gold Box deals on Amazon) is actually a little better than a standard Lensbaby because it also doubles as a standard lens adapter for the Nikon mount with aperture control for Nikon lenses that don't have aperture rings.

I have one for the m4/3 mount and it's nice.

I'm not crazy about the "Lensbaby look" but I like that the Tilt Transformer is both a Lensbaby tilt gizmo and a well-built Nikon lens adapter.

5. toobacat

toobacat Mu-43 Regular

Mar 21, 2012
    B&H shows that the Lensbaby for mu-43 has been discontinued. I wonder why it was discontinued?

6. supermaxv

supermaxv Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 20, 2011
    The aforementioned tilt transformer was, it was replaced by the Composer Pro.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.