Lensbaby for mu-43 Amazon Gold Box

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Grouse, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Grouse

Grouse New to Mu-43

Feb 26, 2011
    Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
    Amazon.com Gold Box deal @ 11:00 EDT for lensbaby mu-43. Also for Sony NEX @ 9:00 EDT.

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=mu43-20">Check this link between 11AM and 1PM EST (8AM - 10AM PDT) to get the deal.</a>[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  2. littleMT

littleMT Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 8, 2012
    Lucille Sanchez
    what is the point of this lensbaby thingie???
  3. Uwharrie

Uwharrie Mu-43 Veteran

May 10, 2012
    North Carolina
    Lynne Ezzell
  4. JJJPhoto

JJJPhoto Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 8, 2011
    Cincinnati, OH
    Jerry Jackson Jr
    The Lensbaby Tilt Transformer (which is the one being offered in the Gold Box deals on Amazon) is actually a little better than a standard Lensbaby because it also doubles as a standard lens adapter for the Nikon mount with aperture control for Nikon lenses that don't have aperture rings.

I have one for the m4/3 mount and it's nice.

I'm not crazy about the "Lensbaby look" but I like that the Tilt Transformer is both a Lensbaby tilt gizmo and a well-built Nikon lens adapter.
  5. toobacat

toobacat Mu-43 Regular

Mar 21, 2012
    B&H shows that the Lensbaby for mu-43 has been discontinued. I wonder why it was discontinued?
  6. supermaxv

supermaxv Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 20, 2011
    The aforementioned tilt transformer was, it was replaced by the Composer Pro.