1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Lens Repair Resource

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by demiro, Apr 8, 2011.

1. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nov 7, 2010
    I know this vendor has been mentioned previously here, but I wanted to call them out again in case anyone needs a repair. I just had a vintage Canon lens repaired by V-Photo of Atlanta. For $39 they fixed stuck aperture blades and locking ring, cleaned the lens and shipped it back to me. Seems to be high quality work, and took only a few days. And if the repair would have been major, and likely not worth it on a relatively cheap lens, they would have let me know and not charged a penny for the diagnosis. They also work on cameras, and while I would trust them based on my experience with one lens I can't directly speak to that service.

Info: V-Photo of Atlanta. vphotoatlanta.com 678-714-6900
    William Matiz is the owner. He answered the phone when I called and communicated with me about the repair.

And thanks to stingOM who told me about V-Photo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1