1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Lens rental in NYC?

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by SeveNx7, Aug 2, 2012.

1. SeveNx7

SeveNx7 Mu-43 Regular

May 20, 2012
    SeveN
    Hey guys, quick question. Does anyone know where i can rent a PL25 in NYC?
    Need it for a saturday so i'm hoping theres a place i can go to.
    Thanks again :D

2. emirabal

emirabal Mu-43 Regular

Try this spot, all them up

Hey

I rented a few lenses from here but only for out there expensive lenses. Al were canon which i have an adapter for. They are pretty good on pricing as well.

CSI Rentals is conveniently located at:
    133 West 19 st. Ground Level
    New York NY 10011
    Call: 212-243-7368
    Fax: 212-243-2102

3. jloden

jloden Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 15, 2012
    Hunterdon County, NJ
    Jay
    Hope you find something local, but if not you can get it from lensrentals.com and they should be able to get it to you for Friday. I've rented from them and it was about as painless as could be. Just had to find a FedEx location to return the box to when I was done, everything else is taken care of for you.

4. SeveNx7

SeveNx7 Mu-43 Regular

May 20, 2012
    SeveN
    Apparently lensrentals.com would get it to me tuesday and thats not going to work :) any other local suggestions?

5. jloden

May 15, 2012
    Hunterdon County, NJ
    Jay
    Oops, you waited too long :smile: they can do overnight shipping but only on weekdays since fedex doesn't have sat delivery. You would have had to order it yesterday. Good luck, hope you can find something local!

6. SeveNx7

SeveNx7 Mu-43 Regular

May 20, 2012
    SeveN
    Yeah I did. Oh well :) I was thinking of just buying one but I really should play with it before dropping the cash on it. There's a lot of sample images on the board though. So there's that.

7. jloden

May 15, 2012
    Hunterdon County, NJ
    Jay
    Maybe there's a local camera shop with a return policy so you can try it for a few days and return it if for some reason it's not for you? If it helps any, it's a fantastic lens :)