lens pouch.

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by scottyboy, May 4, 2012.

1. scottyboy

scottyboy Mu-43 Regular

Oct 13, 2011
    mercer county,OHIO
    picked up these snap pouches from e-bay, thought someone might be interested.the camo. is 4x 2.625 x 1.875" and is called a grenade pouch. the green is 4.50 x 4.50 inches and is called a tactical compass pouch the cammo holds my rokinon 7.5mm fisheye ,not a bad fit but the lens cap makes it just a little snug ,my oly.9 - 18 mm is a nice fit in the cammo. but can't get the hood in with it.the 14 - 42 mm kit lens is also a good fit in the cammo. but also not the hood.the green pouch holds the panny. 14mm and the 9- 18 hood.the green is also is also a good fit for the panny. 20mm .so the thing i can't fit in these pouches is the 14 - 42 lens hood . both pouches have belt loops. 4 pouches were about $35.00. i don't want to carry a bag/ shoulder bag and don't always have pockets for lenses .just came in the mail ,haven't had time to walk around with them but i think they are what i was looking for.also doubt i carry all at same time much. probally good for batts., cards, some hoods.

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.