Lens hood for the new 14-42 lens.

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Exposed, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Exposed

Exposed Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Apr 13, 2011
    Central Washington State
    Randy dawson
    The Olympus website had the new LH-40 lens hood in stock so I order one for my new E-PL2. Here are a couple of photos. As you can see the hood will fit backwards for storage.

View attachment 4021

View attachment 4022

Randy

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tammy T

Tammy T New to Mu-43

Feb 19, 2011
    Thank you for the info and photos. They are very helpful.

I can't seem to find this lens hood on the Olympus web site. Could you please post a link. Many thanks.

3. Exposed

Exposed Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Apr 13, 2011
    Central Washington State
    Randy dawson
  4. cheekymissn

cheekymissn New to Mu-43

Mar 21, 2011
    Has anyone been able to buy this lens hood in Australia. It is almost impossible to find someone who will ship it to Australia. :frown:

5. goldjim

goldjim Mu-43 Regular

Apr 22, 2011
    Md.
    Lens hood

I was fortunate enough to get one from Olympus. I must have gotten the last one for the out of stock was just posted.

6. 2ndname

2ndname Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 10, 2010
    Nice! They are back in stock and I just picked one up. Just wanted to share this coupon with you guys.

Coupon: reg8855

You will need to create an account with them to apply with but this will give you 10% off + free ground shipping. Mine came out to be just a little under $25 bucks shipped and taxed to CA.

7. cheekymissn

cheekymissn New to Mu-43

Mar 21, 2011
    They are now available on eBay too - still waiting for it to arrive - but looks like the right lens hood. There are quite a few sellers selling LH-40 lens hood.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.