Lens hood for the new 14-42 lens.

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Exposed, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Exposed

Exposed Mu-43 Regular

Apr 13, 2011
    Central Washington State
    Randy dawson
    The Olympus website had the new LH-40 lens hood in stock so I order one for my new E-PL2. Here are a couple of photos. As you can see the hood will fit backwards for storage.

Randy

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tammy T

Tammy T New to Mu-43

Feb 19, 2011
    Thank you for the info and photos. They are very helpful.

I can't seem to find this lens hood on the Olympus web site. Could you please post a link. Many thanks.

3. Exposed

Exposed Mu-43 Regular

Apr 13, 2011
    Central Washington State
    Randy dawson
  4. cheekymissn

cheekymissn New to Mu-43

Mar 21, 2011
    Has anyone been able to buy this lens hood in Australia. It is almost impossible to find someone who will ship it to Australia. :frown:

5. goldjim

goldjim Mu-43 Regular

Apr 22, 2011
    Md.
    Lens hood

I was fortunate enough to get one from Olympus. I must have gotten the last one for the out of stock was just posted.

6. 2ndname

2ndname Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 10, 2010
    Nice! They are back in stock and I just picked one up. Just wanted to share this coupon with you guys.

Coupon: reg8855

You will need to create an account with them to apply with but this will give you 10% off + free ground shipping. Mine came out to be just a little under $25 bucks shipped and taxed to CA.

7. cheekymissn

cheekymissn New to Mu-43

Mar 21, 2011
    They are now available on eBay too - still waiting for it to arrive - but looks like the right lens hood. There are quite a few sellers selling LH-40 lens hood.