Lens Case/Bag for Pana 45-200

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by cvwood, Jun 4, 2011.

1. cvwood

cvwood Mu-43 Regular

Mar 12, 2011
    I'm looking for a lens case/bag for my Pana 45-200. Ideally it could hook to my belt or even be slung over the shoulder/across the chest. Must not be too bulky.

Any suggestions?

2. cvwood

cvwood Mu-43 Regular

Mar 12, 2011
    I see the Case Logic is currently unavailable from Amazon. Any other suggestions?
  3. KellyinPA

KellyinPA Mu-43 Regular

Jun 2, 2011
    This Op/Tech pouch has a handy pocket for filters on the bottom.
  4. cvwood

cvwood Mu-43 Regular

Mar 12, 2011
    That Op/Tech might just be the ticket. Thanks!
  5. ishoutloud

ishoutloud New to Mu-43

Jun 6, 2011
    try Case Logic SLRA 2 cases, it is available in walmart for $10. You can attach it to your existing camera bag or to your belt. Walmart has Lowepro lens bags too, it is $20 !
  6. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 23, 2010
    I use the Maxpedition Mini Rollypolly. Silly name? Yes. Extremely useful? Yes.

Basically it rolls up into a tiny little pouch when not being used, and when you need it you have a pouch that will hold most of our lenses with ease. There is no padding, however, but other than that it is perfect for my uses. I have it attached to the outside of my camera bag for those times when I might be swapping lenses frequently. That way it's out of my bag and ready to go. And when I don't need it, it rolls up nicely and is out of the way.

I actually have a few of Maxpedition's products, and I can attest to their durability. Heck, if it can withstand military wear, it can withstand our abuse.
  7. Kofqueens

Kofqueens New to Mu-43

Oct 28, 2012
    I am actually looking for a bag/case for the same lens now. Did you guys find anything other than the one mentioned above? I actually bought the case logic (slra2) one from Walmart but it is tight. Please suggest. Thanks.