1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Lens Case/Bag for Pana 45-200

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by cvwood, Jun 4, 2011.

1. cvwood

cvwood Mu-43 Regular

Mar 12, 2011
    I'm looking for a lens case/bag for my Pana 45-200. Ideally it could hook to my belt or even be slung over the shoulder/across the chest. Must not be too bulky.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

2. cvwood

cvwood Mu-43 Regular

Mar 12, 2011
    I see the Case Logic is currently unavailable from Amazon. Any other suggestions?

3. KellyinPA

KellyinPA Mu-43 Regular

Jun 2, 2011
    This Op/Tech pouch has a handy pocket for filters on the bottom.

4. cvwood

cvwood Mu-43 Regular

Mar 12, 2011
    That Op/Tech might just be the ticket. Thanks!

5. ishoutloud

ishoutloud New to Mu-43

Jun 6, 2011
    Texas
    try Case Logic SLRA 2 cases, it is available in walmart for $10. You can attach it to your existing camera bag or to your belt. Walmart has Lowepro lens bags too, it is $20 !

6. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    I use the Maxpedition Mini Rollypolly. Silly name? Yes. Extremely useful? Yes.

Basically it rolls up into a tiny little pouch when not being used, and when you need it you have a pouch that will hold most of our lenses with ease. There is no padding, however, but other than that it is perfect for my uses. I have it attached to the outside of my camera bag for those times when I might be swapping lenses frequently. That way it's out of my bag and ready to go. And when I don't need it, it rolls up nicely and is out of the way.

I actually have a few of Maxpedition's products, and I can attest to their durability. Heck, if it can withstand military wear, it can withstand our abuse.

7. Kofqueens

Kofqueens Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 28, 2012
    I am actually looking for a bag/case for the same lens now. Did you guys find anything other than the one mentioned above? I actually bought the case logic (slra2) one from Walmart but it is tight. Please suggest. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.