Lens cap over LH-48B (17/1.8 lens hood)?

hwan

Mu-43 Regular
Is there anyone out there with the genuine Olympus LH-48H hood for the 17mm f/1.8 lens as well as a 62mm lens cap? I'm wondering if I could fit a 62mm lens cap over the end of the hood as opposed to getting a center pinch cap.

humzai

Mu-43 Veteran
It works but nit that well. I just tried it. I would suggest you go and get a lenscoat soft cap. They are pretty handy.

Real Name
Ian
I am using a Panasonic 46mm center-pinch lens cap on my 17mm with lens hood. The hood stays on the lens all the time, and I never have an issue taking off the lens cap. I also bought a small Panasonic lens bag as well that the lens is stored in when it is not on my camera.

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew
It works but nit that well. I just tried it. I would suggest you go and get a lenscoat soft cap. They are pretty handy.
Is this what you are referring to?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks
Andrew

humzai

Mu-43 Veteran
Yup the lenscoat hoodies are fantastic. I g hope they make a lens coat for the Olympus pro telephotos.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom