Lens Cap for Olympus 17mm f1.8

vloher

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Vic Loher
Just got the Olympus 17 mm, man is it small!! I would like to get a 'pinch' type of lens cap for it, similiar to what Nikon uses. I'm not sure what size the lens cap that would be. The specs say that it takes a 46 mm filter...don't know if this tells me anything about the size of the lens cap.

Does anyone know where I could get a cap like this for this lens? And if not, can someone tell me what size lens cap I should be looking for?

Thank you.

Zee

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Surry Hills, Aus/ Baguio & Manila, Philippines
I got one at my local camera store for $8. Just look for a 46mm pinch style lens cap - you can probably get one off eBay or Dealextreme for $5 shipped. Not that the brand matters, but mine is an "Inca" branded cap.

Z...

vloher

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Vic Loher
I got one at my local camera store for $8. Just look for a 46mm pinch style lens cap - you can probably get one off eBay or Dealextreme for $5 shipped. Not that the brand matters, but mine is an "Inca" branded cap.

Z...
Found one! Thanks Z

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom