1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Lens Cap for Olympus 17mm f1.8

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by vloher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. vloher

vloher New to Mu-43

Apr 1, 2014
    Apex, NC
    Vic Loher
    Just got the Olympus 17 mm, man is it small!! I would like to get a 'pinch' type of lens cap for it, similiar to what Nikon uses. I'm not sure what size the lens cap that would be. The specs say that it takes a 46 mm filter...don't know if this tells me anything about the size of the lens cap.

Does anyone know where I could get a cap like this for this lens? And if not, can someone tell me what size lens cap I should be looking for?

Thank you.

2. Zee

Zee Mu-43 Top Veteran

I got one at my local camera store for $8. Just look for a 46mm pinch style lens cap - you can probably get one off eBay or Dealextreme for $5 shipped. Not that the brand matters, but mine is an "Inca" branded cap.

Z...

3. vloher

vloher New to Mu-43

Apr 1, 2014
    Apex, NC
    Vic Loher
    Found one! Thanks Z

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.