1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Lens bags for Olympus m4/3 lenses?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Stubb, May 20, 2012.

1. Stubb

Stubb Mu-43 Regular

Apr 23, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    Andreas
    Olympus shipped their 4/3 lenses with a fitted lens bag (not to mention a lens hood). Has anyone found similar bags for their m4/3 lenses? I'm looking in particular for ones that fit the 12-50 and 45 f1.8.

Domke wraps are of course a fallback option.

—Andreas

2. usayit

usayit Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I use a combination of small and medium neoprene pouches:

Neoprene Lens Pouch-Small [DL-0104N] : Dot Line Corp., Serving You Since 1963

Neoprene Lens Pouch-Medium [DL-0105N] : Dot Line Corp., Serving You Since 1963

Unfortunately, dotlinecorp only deals with retailers not individual sales. I get them at my local shop. I'm sure you'll find similar products under different brands. They work with my rangefinder and micro43 lenses. Pretty durable, inexpensive, and have a clip that comes in handy at times.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
  4. Stubb

Stubb Mu-43 Regular

Apr 23, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    Andreas
    I did notice that the Olympus 45 f/1.8 fits perfectly in the bag for my Panasonic 20 f/1.7 ;-)

—Andreas

5. Stubb

Stubb Mu-43 Regular

Apr 23, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    Andreas
    They're available through Amazon. Thanks!

—Andreas

6. rajeshr

rajeshr Mu-43 Regular

Sep 26, 2011
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    I picked up a few of the small & medium size neoprene bags from this seller on eBay. They were fairly inexpensive, but are of excellent quality. You may want to check them out:

Neoprene Lens Pouch on eBay.

BTW, the small size seems to be a good fit for most of the Olympus lenses.

7. Crdome

Crdome Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Sep 11, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Chrome
    Thanks. Just what I've been looking for with the belt loop.

8. Stubb

Stubb Mu-43 Regular

Apr 23, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    Andreas
    Panasonic sells the bag that comes with the 20 f/1.7 as a separate items. At least in the US, go to this page and search for part number VFC4460.

—Andreas

9. applemint

applemint Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 24, 2012
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.