leica1:4 200 ext.tube+pentax110 50mm+bodycap adapter

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
leica1:4 200 ext.tube+pentax110 50mm+bodycap adapter , you may wonder what this will yield, or why i even cobbled it together .

the only macro i owned is a 105 2.8 AF micro nikkor which becomes somewhat
huge on the ep1\gf1 with the adapter , also the 200mm equiv. focal length made focus a trembly fiddly affair off a tripod, especially with the 10x focus assist !

so when a saw an e bay item marked..

14020 K 1:4,5/200 1:4/200 ERNST LEITZ WETZLER GERMANY

for under 20 $ i snagged it , when it arrived i was startled at how tiny it was,
in fact the only 50 i had that looked reasonable and balanced on it turned out to be a pentax auto 110 50 mm 2.8.... the height of a lens cap and also an anodized ring of about 3 mm added additional length

so it ends up being a defacto macro lens giving a good macro focus ability but short a bit of 1:2 still useful and sharp , the lens does not focus to infinity as modified , something i knew when i started

the lens cap has has its edge ground and polished to reduce the diameter here is a pic of the lens mounted on one of my cameras

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

wilson.c

Mu-43 Regular
Nice!! You could get one of those M42 helicoids and make the setup variable :) But then you will need to find a Leica to M42 adapter.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom