'Leica Summmicron 90 With Fuji X-E1'

Discussion in 'Other Systems' started by RT_Panther, Sep 27, 2012.

1. jloden

jloden Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 15, 2012
    Hunterdon County, NJ
    Jay
    Wow, the bokeh and subject isolation on some of those is really, really nice! I guess it ought to be, for the price of one of those Leica 90mm f/2 lenses, even used :biggrin:

I'm itching to try the X-E1 out already, that did not help any!

2. danska

danska Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 21, 2012
    Portland, OR
    Joe
    I've used the X Pro and the 80mm Summilux-R f/1.4. What a combo! I heavily considered getting the X Pro after using it with Leica glass for the night. Once I switched to some of the native glass I wasn't as impressed (mainly because of focus speed). But I got some killer portraits from that 80mm. Glad I stuck with m4/3 and got the OM-D instead though.

One from that combo.

7333149686_108ebbea87_c.
    Wine Tasting June, 2012 - Jenn and Ash-37 by ashwinrao1, on Flickr

• Like Like x 2
  3. jloden

jloden Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 15, 2012
    Hunterdon County, NJ
    Jay
    Man that bokeh looks sweet... you're not helping any either, Joe :wink:

4. danska

danska Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 21, 2012
    Portland, OR
    Joe
    Sorry :wink:. I guess I have to put my gear envy on someone else. When you have a relative with a huge case of Leica gear, a 645D, X-Pro 1, etc. etc. It's hard to feel just satisfied with m4/3. Although he is impressed by the results of the EM-5 especially. I bought the Voigtlander VM adapter to try out some of his glass sometime, but haven't seen him much recently.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.