1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Leica camera plate m6 m7 + m2 m3 m4m

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by cherrywood, Mar 30, 2012.

1. cherrywood

cherrywood Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Dec 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Hello having sold my Leica M6. I have the following REALLY RIGHT STUFF B30 camera plate for sale. You can check them out at Really Right Stuff -
    These are Superb for tripod work as they quickly attach to Arca Swiss, Kirk, RRS ball heads ect.
    They also, as a side benefit, protect the bottoms of your Leica camera. Note this will not work on the digital Leica M's they are deeper. Only Film M;s, but not the M5.
    They sell new at RRS forUS$ 68 dollars+ shipping.

Mine is in Mint - condition and has instruction sheet and allen wrench as supplied by RRS. Has a 1/4 20 threaded screw and second 1/4 20 threaded boss.

SALE PRICE $49.95 USD. Plus $3.95 shipping To Conusa, Paypal verified only.

All other's at actual shipping cost to ship to your location. 100% feedback at FM Ebay and Here at MU43.

Thanks Dennis.

2. cherrywood

cherrywood Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Dec 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Really Right Stuff plate for sale

Bump, still for sale. Thanks Dennis.