Showcase Leica 50mm f/1

Discussion in 'Adapted Lens Sample Image Showcase' started by kevinparis, Mar 13, 2010.

1. kevinparis

kevinparis Cantankerous Scotsman

Feb 12, 2010
    Gent, Belgium
    • Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

So that is the secret!

Already told you how much I am in love with this second one.

You clearly know how to use this lens and your E-P1 to their best advantages. Wonderful use of light in both.

3. amoebahydra

amoebahydra Mu-43 Regular

Jul 20, 2010
    A photo taking with Noctilux at F1.0 aperture...

LeicaNoctiluxsample0001.jpg

4. cliffordjim

cliffordjim New to Mu-43

Dec 29, 2010
    Minneapolis
    Noctilux F1 first edition of lens

I purchased the Oly PL-1 from a forum member a few weeks ago and immediately attached my Nocti... Wow such a pleasure to focus with complete accuracy at F1 with the EV that is fantastic in very low light. I stopped by a friend's studio to observe a drawing session with nude models and laser lights. Here are a few photos from the shoot. These were shot as jpegs as I didn't have a decent sized SD card with me.

1169676590_VPjYA-L.jpg

I love this little camera with the big lens....

• Like Like x 6
  5. ssgreenley

ssgreenley Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 12, 2011
    I think this may be my favorite photo on this forum! It's phenomenal! (The one above the quote, not below it.)

6. cliffordjim

cliffordjim New to Mu-43

Dec 29, 2010
    Minneapolis
    SSGreenley, Thanks for your kind words of encouragement. I have been notified today that the photos in this post are not in compliance with the forum TOS (no nudity) so they will be deleted.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ssgreenley

ssgreenley Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 12, 2011
    Sorry about drawing attention to them! (You'd think bokeh-ed nudity would be ok!). That one really is phenomenal.