Showcase Leica 50mm f/1

amoebahydra

Mu-43 Regular
A photo taking with Noctilux at F1.0 aperture...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

cliffordjim

New to Mu-43
Noctilux F1 first edition of lens

I purchased the Oly PL-1 from a forum member a few weeks ago and immediately attached my Nocti... Wow such a pleasure to focus with complete accuracy at F1 with the EV that is fantastic in very low light. I stopped by a friend's studio to observe a drawing session with nude models and laser lights. Here are a few photos from the shoot. These were shot as jpegs as I didn't have a decent sized SD card with me.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I love this little camera with the big lens....

ssgreenley

Mu-43 Top Veteran
cliffordjim said:
One of the artists in almost complete darkness but the Nocti found him:
I think this may be my favorite photo on this forum! It's phenomenal! (The one above the quote, not below it.)

cliffordjim

New to Mu-43
SSGreenley, Thanks for your kind words of encouragement. I have been notified today that the photos in this post are not in compliance with the forum TOS (no nudity) so they will be deleted.

ssgreenley

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Sorry about drawing attention to them! (You'd think bokeh-ed nudity would be ok!). That one really is phenomenal.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom