1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Showcase Leica 50mm f/1

Discussion in 'Adapted Lens Sample Image Showcase' started by kevinparis, Mar 13, 2010.

1. kevinparis

kevinparis Cantankerous Scotsman

Feb 12, 2010
    Gent, Belgium
    OK not an impulse purchase by any means... and i didn't buy this lens... but have a very nice friend who lets me use hers :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

So that is the secret!

Already told you how much I am in love with this second one.

You clearly know how to use this lens and your E-P1 to their best advantages. Wonderful use of light in both.

3. amoebahydra

amoebahydra Mu-43 Regular

Jul 20, 2010
    A photo taking with Noctilux at F1.0 aperture...

LeicaNoctiluxsample0001.

4. cliffordjim

cliffordjim New to Mu-43

Dec 29, 2010
    Minneapolis
    Noctilux F1 first edition of lens

I purchased the Oly PL-1 from a forum member a few weeks ago and immediately attached my Nocti... Wow such a pleasure to focus with complete accuracy at F1 with the EV that is fantastic in very low light. I stopped by a friend's studio to observe a drawing session with nude models and laser lights. Here are a few photos from the shoot. These were shot as jpegs as I didn't have a decent sized SD card with me.

1169676590_VPjYA-L.

I love this little camera with the big lens....

• Like Like x 6
  5. ssgreenley

ssgreenley Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 12, 2011
    I think this may be my favorite photo on this forum! It's phenomenal! (The one above the quote, not below it.)

6. cliffordjim

cliffordjim New to Mu-43

Dec 29, 2010
    Minneapolis
    SSGreenley, Thanks for your kind words of encouragement. I have been notified today that the photos in this post are not in compliance with the forum TOS (no nudity) so they will be deleted.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ssgreenley

ssgreenley Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 12, 2011
    Sorry about drawing attention to them! (You'd think bokeh-ed nudity would be ok!). That one really is phenomenal.