1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Leica 25mm DG 1.4 with H+W UV Filter ($38)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by tabbyarthur, Oct 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tabbyarthur

tabbyarthur Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 5, 2011
    I am finally not keeping my Leica 25mm DG 1.4. Not because I am not satisfied (the lens is fantastic), but mainly because it makes my outfit too big. I really like the small size and portability of the gf1 and the 20mm. With the 25mm, it is not that much bigger, but it is bigger. I bought the lens from Unique Photo less than a month ago. It looks like new. I am also including a high quality B+W UV MC filter worth $38 bought on Amazon.com, for a final selling price of : $638. I do not need to post pictures of the lens: it is mint.

2. Linh

Linh Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Apr 14, 2009
    Maryland, US
    just and fyi, I think part of the reason people post pics is proof they actually have it, in addition to verifying descriptions.

and if i weren't debating what was more important, lights or another lens, i'd probably take it, heh.

3. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Jan 9, 2011
    Canada
    Posting pics might help your cause, as you have no feedback, or maybe list where you do. Not everyone is so trusting.

4. tabbyarthur

tabbyarthur Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 5, 2011
    I will post pictures tomorrow. I have 202 positive feedback on eBay under the same user name, and near 20 on Fredmiranda under the username mulberry2006. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.