COMPLETED Legacy manual lenses:24mm+200mm+300mm+500mm | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by macalterego, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macalterego

macalterego Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Jul 10, 2012
    Lawrence, KS
    Jeffrey McPheeters
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Legacy manual lenses:24mm+200mm+300mm+500mm
    </br>Prices</br> Nikkor 24mm f/2.0, excellent, $320
    Olympus 200mm f/4.0, excellent, $80
    Tamron 300mm f/5.6, good, $80
    Canon FD 85-300mm f/4.5, very good, $280
    Nikon Nikkor:C Reflex 500mm f/8, very good, $220
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I've acquired these over the past couple years or so to shoot as adapted lenses for video and stills with m43 bodies from Panasonic and Olympus. Now that I'm getting more committed to m43 with a growing assortment of native lenses, I don't need as many older manual lenses. These are pretty much the last that I've saved back because they were my most used. I'm keeping a Tamron 500mm lens, but these should get to new homes and appreciated for what they can do. :smile:

Nikkor 24mm f/2.0 is a very good lens, in excellent condition, no flaws at all. Nice drag on the focus, aperture ring works great, clean glass front to back and within. Nice color. Includes a Tiffen Haze-1 52mm filter and lens and end cap.

Olympus 200mm f/4 looks like new. Only signs of use are very slight brassing on the aperture ring. Built in lens shade slides forward. Comes with Tiffen 55mm UV filter and caps on both ends. It's a very small, compact lens.

Tamron 300mm f/5.6 includes built in sliding lens shade and tripod mount. It's clean inside, no scratches on the elements, focus is smooth and aperture ring click nicely, but the marking are worn, though not too difficult to read. No filter or lens cap, but end cap is present.

Canon FD 85-300 f/4.5 is a HUGE lens from around 1987. Weighs over 4lbs! Did I say it's BIG?! Has a heavy duty built in tripod mount that has the 90 degree swivel lock to turn the camera from horizontal to vertical so you don't have to change the tripod head to shoot vertically. The lens includes a built in shade. This has a filter built in with locking ring and I don't have the cap. I keep it in a large padded bag which I will send with this. It's clean and takes amazing shots. I've shot a lot of canon's newer zooms, including the 70-200, 70-300, 100-400. This handles direct sunlight better than any zoom tele I've ever used; better than some primes. I have never had flare issues with it, nor is there typical CA from that's normal with these older lenses when used on dslr's. Very well behaved. Worked really well with the IBIS on the E-M5.

Nikkor:C Mirror 500mm f/8 is a very nice compact superzoom that gives an effective 1000mm field of view on m43 bodies. I've gotten some outstanding IQ from this with sunrises, sunsets, and moon shots. I have two 500mm mirror lenses, so am going to sell one. It's in great shape. Includes a tripod mount and 90 degree swivel button to rotate your camera 90 degrees to the tripod mount. I don't have the front cap, but it does have the mount cap.

Sample photos from these lenses can be viewed here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/jmcpheeters/sets/72157632551246757/
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal check
    Shipping method</br> UPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included in price
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 days for Paypal or after check clears.
    </br>References</br> Ebay:jeffreym
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.