• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Legacy macro prime lens under $100

Buy/Sell feedback for Promit (5)

Promit

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Promit Roy
Hit me up with whatever, I guess? I want a macro lens but I'm not exactly sure what's good and what I can afford. Was looking at the Micro-Nikkors but they're still a bit steep.

steve16823

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hit me up with whatever, I guess? I want a macro lens but I'm not exactly sure what's good and what I can afford. Was looking at the Micro-Nikkors but they're still a bit steep.

I don't have one, but the 50mm f/3.5 OM zuiko macro lens has a pretty good reputation and you might be able to find a used copy for <$100.

photoSmart42

Mu-43 Top Veteran
You should also be able to get a Canon FD 50 macro for less than $100 including the adapter. Generally speaking you can't go wrong with macro lenses - they're all pretty good.

GaryAyala

Mu-43 Legend
I have a Micro-Nikkor f/3.5. While it is an older pre-digital lens it is very sharp. Purchased it on Ebay. The entire setup, adapter, M2 ring and lens came in at or slightly under $100. The faster and newer f/2.8's are much more expensive.

1060057-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

G

lkgroup

Mu-43 Rookie
Promit,

I have two macro lenses which you might be interested in. If you would like more information or pictures of the lenses sent to you, let me know.

I have:

1---55 F3.5 Nikkor Macro which goes to 1:1 # 659485 Glass very nice, maybe some dust so 9/10 but a paint rub mark on the lens hood, so body 6/10 (doesn't affect use or quality at all.) $40 plus shipping. I used on my Nikon D700 with excellent results but don't take close ups much.

1-- 50 F3.5 Zuiko Macro MC Auto Macro #137941 Very nice 8+/10 $65 plus shipping.
I used on my Olympus OM-2n but use the 50 1.4 more, so this is extra.

Both have back caps and a filter included. Shipping $10 in USA, more overseas.

Let me know if you would like more info

Leo
L Christoffer
In Washington State
lkgroup@gmail.com

lkgroup

Mu-43 Rookie
The Nikkor Macro is sold but the 50mm 3.5 Zuiko is still For Sale.

Leo

"1-- 50 F3.5 Zuiko Macro MC Auto Macro #137941 Very nice 8+/10 $65 plus shipping.
I used on my Olympus OM-2n but use the 50 1.4 more, so this is extra."

Latest threads

Top Bottom