[EXPIRED] LEGACY: Leica R Vario-Elmar 80-200mm, 90mm Summicron

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by taurus9, Feb 16, 2012.

1. taurus9

taurus9 Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 3, 2012
    BC, Canada
    I'm new here in the mu-43 forums so I don't have feedback, but I have 100% feedback in other forums (i.e. pentaxforums, and getdpi). I also have 100% feedback in ebay. PM me if you have any questions about this or if you would like to verify.

My prices include shipping to North America. Other destinations, please PM me. I accept Paypal or Interac Email transfer. If Paypal, and not using gift option, then buyer is responsible for the fees. Also the buyer is responsible for any taxes, and/or duties if international.

Anyway, I thought this group may be interested in the following lenses as these lenses are adaptable of course to M 4/3 cameras. They are all-metal lenses so they are built-to-last.

1) Leica R Vario-Elmar 80-200mm - $925 incl NA shipping

Max aperture of f4; it's one of the sharpest lenses I own. It's aperture ring snaps as expected. Due to the adaptation, the aperture ring does move past the maximum and minimum aperture settings, but it doesn't affect the operation of the lens otherwise. One other thing is it's missing a lens mount screw, since it was stripped during the adaptation process. It still has 5 other screws and the mount is extremely secure. I've had no problems with it. The focus and zoom rings are very smooth; smoothest operating rings I've ever had the pleasure of using. The built-in lens hood also operates smoothly. Glass is perfect and the lens body is in excellent shape.

2) Leica R Summicron 90mm - $575 incl NA shipping

Max aperture of f2; a nice portrait lens with smooth bokeh. Glass is clean, clear, with some internal dust given the age of the lens. Like the Leica zoom above, the aperture ring does move past the maximum and minimum aperture settings, because of the adaptation but it doesn't affect the operation of the lens otherwise. Body is in very good shape. Smooth focusing. It's been adapted to Pentax K mount but you can reverse it back to Leica R. I will include the Leica R hardware.

I'll post more pictures tonight.

DSCF6159.JPG

IMGP6276.
    IMGP6278.
    IMGP6281.