1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Legacy glass for m43 or NEX | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dixeyk, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    What are you selling?
    Legacy glass for m43 or NEX ​
    Where are you located?
    USA ​
    Where will you ship?
    USA ​
    What payment forms are accepted?
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    What is the shipping method?
    USPS ​
    What is the shipping charge?
    FREE ​
    What is your handling time (Time taken to package and drop off for shipping)?
    1-2 days ​
    List any external references:
    - ​
    Describe in detail the items you want to sell. All items must include prices.
    I have a few legacy lenses that I have decided to get rid of. They are all terrific (meaning no dogs) and unless otherwise noted are clean, mark free (as far as I can tell) have oil free aperture blades and minimal dust. Prices include PP fees and shipping CONUS. I will ship internationally but there is an additional cost for shipping.

SMC Super Takumar 28/3.5
    Absolutely pristine lens with original Super Takumar hard leather case. Like the 50's I have way too many in this FL and will just never use it.
    $55

Olympus OM 28/3.5
    Lovely bit of SC OM glass that is superb for BW. The 28/3.5 is favored over the faster 28/2.8 in Japan and after playing with it a bit I think they may be right.
    $45

Konica Hexanon 135/3.2 - PENDING
    It's compact, has wonderful OOF background rendering as is sharp even wide open. Long thought to be the best of the Konica 135's the 135/3.2 also has the shortest MFD of the Konica 135's at 3.3 feet. Comes with rear cap and very nice condition Konica leather hard case.
    $45
    Additional details of sale:
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement:
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    Attachments:
    - ​

2. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    BUMP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.