1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Leaving for a month!!!!

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by theconejo, Sep 20, 2012.

1. theconejo

theconejo Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 31, 2012
    chicago.
    I am lucky to be going on a trip to around Asia, leaving tomorrow. This trip entails a little business, a wedding, and all around stuffing my face with deliciousness!!! My wife, kid and I will be going to Shanghai, Nanjing, Taipei, and Tokyo. I've never been in Asia and am looking forward to this tremendously. Mainly to experience the food, as I'm a chef by trade.

I have a moleskin, and am bringing my gf2 + 14mm + 14-45mm + minolta 50/1.4 with me. I'll obviously be taking shots as we go but I intend to take notes on food and "tag" the notes with the image number. Mainly for the future "whatever-that-may-be" that was put on hold due to kids.

Just wanted to say that to someone other than family, Thanks for reading.

Also, I did a little research and might be stopping by a few shops to look for used gear. I have a couple shops saved, hopefully I'll find a sweet deal on something, even with the not so sweet exchange rates :frown:

2. jyc860923

jyc860923 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Shenyang, China
    贾一川
    greetings from China, have a nice trip!

3. incabloc

incabloc Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 21, 2012
    Have a nice trip & take plenty of pics to share here.

4. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Sounds like a fantastic trip - enjoy yourself! :thumbup:

5. TDP

TDP Guest

6. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    Looking forward to the galleries.

7. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Enjoy and look forward to seeing the images on your return.

8. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    Texas
    Yes - to echo some of the other senitments here....Looks like you're going to have a great photographic trip! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.